Friday 2 September 2011

Shopping Spots

We all have shopping spots we love and shopping spots we hate. Somebody might love to spend the whole day in an antique store. Somebody else might be interested in a garden store. But what are the stores you hate going to? Stores that you absolutely HATE entering?

Well, these are the stores that make my B3 moments (bored beyond belief):

Ikea: I dread entering Ikea. There is something about that store that makes me never want to come back. Could it be the long walk? Or could it be the wait while my parents are looking at stuff? I don't know but I do know that I hope I won't be going there anytime soon. 

Carrefour/ Geant: I hate shopping for groceries. I feel a bit sorry for all the moms reading this here who have to go repeatedly to the supermarket for groceries. I used to love going to supermarkets when I was younger. Mainly because I could sit in the trolley and and enjoy the ride. But unfortunately, none of us can be 4-5 forever. What are 11 year old children (that don't fit into a trolley) supposed to do in a supermarket. Other than choose what cereal you want for your breakfast.

Now that I've told you, what shopping spots I DREAD, I'm going to tell you the shopping spots I LOVE.  


Justice:I absolutely love shopping at justice. Justice has clothes that I could live in.


Clare's: My dream is to buy the store and keep it for myself. A Clare's store would be in my dream closet.



I am a big fan of books so I can basically spend the whole day in the library. My two favorite book stores in Dubai are Borders and Kinokuniya. Borders has some of the best books in the world....but not much of a choice. Kinokuniya has loads and loads of books so I have difficulty in finding books that I want to buy ! 

So finally, my mom and me have decided that the next time she goes to Carrefour/ Geant...I'll be waiting for her at either of the 3 places of my choice !

No comments:

Post a Comment