Friday 28 October 2011

Annoying Advertisments and Stupid Chain Mails




Have you ever seen one of those ads that say 'shoot the duck' or 'how many balls are bouncing', maybe even ' You won a new iPad 3 ' ? I'm talking about ads that flash, blink an vibrate. Others expand, pop open a window and play a song or video. These ads seem to come alive with no warning or invitation. What about those e-mails that say stuff like 'Pass on to five people or you will be cursed with bad luck' or something like ' if you pass this on to 8 people $20,000,000 will land on your roof '?

Yea? Well, so have I. These drive me up the wall ! Everyday, people make new advertisments which are completely mindless ! The chain mails just keep popping in my mailbox...Sometimes chain-mails freak me out so much I end up passing it on.

I always thought about making a 'stop chain-mails' mail so that everyone realizes how annoying they are but that goes completely against the point!

I have been so conscious clicking ads and making sure I deleted all chain mails after I found out clicking ads might get a virus and that chain-mails are created by hackers that hack you computer/laptop/ phone/ iPad/ tablet...

I don't know about you , but I really hate these things.
..................................................................................................................

3 comments:

  1. Hello Roshni,
    I fully understand what you have expressed here. I just hate chain letters that promise all sorts of doom and gloom if you don't pass them on. I have a cousin who sent out an email telling everyone not to send her such emails. I was especially amazed that someone could send me such an email not long after the death of my twin sister as if I did not have enough to deal with. I really hope such emails would disappear. They almost frighten you to send them on but I decided enough was enough, I was not sending them on to persons anymore as they are offensive. Thanks for following my Blog. I am happy to follow back. Take care and have a good weekend.
    Judy - JUDY H-J'S THOUGHTS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Judy for the follow...me too... Now I jsut delete the chain mails.

      Delete
  2. I would love to have a look at your portfolio... but right now... my pocket money does not allow me the chance... soon perhaps!

    ReplyDelete