Tuesday 19 July 2011

Horror of Horrors

Oh, God! Could things get any worse! This morning, I woke up up with the painful experience of Zeus picking my nose at 6:00! When I went to look for some entertainment, my first choice was my laptop. Unfortunately, my computer decided to die on me ! The repair man will get it back after 2 days ...sigh. My guitar seemed like my savior. While tuning, my guitar string broke :( In addition to that, the shop which fixes and sells instruments is closed for the week. I can't even go swimming since the pool is under maintenance.  I thought maybe I should go read a book, so I had a peaceful 2 hours. And can you believe that we're out of  ice-cream! This is probably the worst time to run out of ice-cream.. right in the middle of summer!  GRRRRRR. To top it off , my best friend from the compound is away in UK and I have only a 5 year old as a neighbor! *cringe* :(

P.S : I have 5 hrs before it's a decent time to get into bed on a holiday ! HELP !!!

2 comments:

  1. oh dear! Hope the day ended well though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww you poor thing......and Zeus picked your nose? LOL!!!!
    You have the makings of a GREAT writer.I swear! Just keep jotting down what ever comes to your mind.Keep a secret Journal,write in it every day no matter how boring the day's been. And enjoy your tween years honey,as much as you can,in a responsible way,of course.

    ReplyDelete