Monday 22 August 2011

My anxiety on starting a new school

I am going to start going to a new school soon and I'm burning with anxiety. Anxiety because I wonder what the school will be like, what type of friends I will will make and what type of teachers there are. There are basically 3 types of teachers : The mean teachers, the nice teachers and the clueless teachers(My personal favorite type of teachers are the clueless kind) .Along with anxiety I feel happy! I'm basically happy because I can finally make some friends! Having friends will definitely be a change after sitting at home all day.

I have been to many schools in my life... And I always hated one part. Goodbyes. I start getting really emotional while saying goodbyes and try my best to avoid them. I'm not a huge fan of saying hellos either. Don't get me wrong... I like having new friends and all, it's just that i never know what that person is like and I have no clue what to say to them so basically I get really shy. 

The last school I went to was the best school I've been to... I hope the school I go to here is like my previous school. I hope the friends I make will remain my friends for a very long time. And I really hope the school is all I hope it to be.

3 comments:

  1. love it !!! Esp. the 3 type of teachers ... Keep writing .

    ReplyDelete
  2. superbly written.. but don't worry about the new school.. you'll do ok. :) Best of Luck ! - Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Changing schools is never easy. But meeting new kids and making new friends seems to be your talent even though you don't like it at first! Good luck with this new school. - S

    ReplyDelete