Friday 30 September 2011

Bad hair days

Don't you always hate bad hair days? The days your hair will do exactly what you don't want it to do?
Well...today was one of those days for me. So this is how my day went:
I woke up and went to my bathroom and when I saw myself I almost let out a scream. I looked like a mess!
My hair strangled all over the place, I looked like a ZOMBIE! I tried to comb my hair but my brush got stuck there. With struggle I got the brush off! But unfortunately, my hair looked even worse!

So there I was, in my bathroom, afraid to show my hair to anyone but my reflection and myself. I decided to have a shower with an overdose of conditioner. Well, it didn't look as bad, but due to the overdose of conditioner, my hair looked very oily!

So today will be spent with a hat over my head.

Tip to followers: Do not use an overdose of conditioner except when in an EXTREME emergency!

2 comments:

  1. I know I did that once :P I reached for the shampoo and got the conditioner by mistake. By the time I'd realised my hair had already 'dried' if 'dry' is how you call it, and was just a sticky mess.

    I had to wash my hair twice, and by the time I was done I was so sore and there was so much static under my hair I looked like one of the The Monkeys :)) My hair was literally like POW.

    ReplyDelete