Friday 9 September 2011

Car Dance

Have you heard that song on the radio while driving that you HAD to dance and sing to? Well these are the car dance songs me and my mom share.  - One of the reasons why I love my mom dropping and picking me up from school.


I’ve been car dancing for as long as I can remember. Maybe I got a little more free with my moves when we got darker tints to the car window. I guess I thought I was semi-hidden until someone I knew saw me and never let me live it down. Eventually, I just didn’t care anymore. I busted my moves, cut my rug, and mashed those potatoes – in the car, even in the grocery aisles, on the sidewalks. If the mood struck, I was - DANCING. Did you know there is actually a global car dancing project ? However , I don't know what's it called.
1. I think I wanna marry you-Bruno Mars
2.Hey Soul Sister - Train
3. Someone like you - Adele
4. Party Rock Anthem - LMFAO
5. Rolling in the Deep - Adele
6.Give Me Everything - Pitbull

Watch this video... you are sure to enjoy and.......DANCE !




No comments:

Post a Comment