Saturday 24 September 2011

Wake up shake up Vs Kris Fade

OK , so lets start at the very beginning...do you have Wake Up Shake Up in your school ??? For the less initiated WUSU ( Wake Up Shake Up) is a 10-15 min of easy contemporary routines on a pop song. The whole school  ( along with a teachers ) participates and this is supposed to wake you and shake you before for the day ahead ! It is meant to be fun but  honestly, I was never a fan of it.

And besides who needs WUSU when you have Kris Fade on Virgin Radio Dubai !  This guy is a ROCK STAR .. You have to listen to him just once and you are hooked ! Aired from 6 am to 10 am.. my day starts with my dad's hug and Kris Fade . He brings the smile on my face and even while I drag myself to brush my teeth, my mind is up and about.He's basically the only reason I love my drive to school because I can listen to K Fade. His humor , wit , pranks and uber-cool !

Music is my medicine and have no doubt about it. There are shows when you want to RJ to stop talking and play the music, but here it's the other way round. I love his Harmonica , his crazy calls ,  "What's in my mouth?" ( I actually guessed the answer right once but I didn't win anything). My dad loves " What's Rossi Reading " and my mom loves the Hollywood gossip , while my 21 month old brother just loves the music .

I think all schools who have these WUSU should stop this programme and get The Breakfast Show streamed into the school announcing systems. Then they would get the point of WUSU (since it would definitely wake us up) Now wouldn't that be cool?

For those who have missed out..don't fret you can stream it on your phones and comps and listen live. Just click on the image below.
Listen LIve
Go Kris go....whoop ! whoop !! Make it L-A-R-G-E.


No comments:

Post a Comment