Thursday 11 August 2011

Cruelty to animals

25 years ago, Bob Mckeown stunned the world with an investigative report that showed that many wildlife documentaries were staged for the television cameras. They also revealed that animals often died during the making of the movies; all for entertainment values!

Make up is actually tested on animals! Would you believe that loads of innocent animals are dying right at this moment! The very moment you're reading this reading this ! The killing of innocent seals is taking place right now! Can we just sit back and watch this terrible thing considered a 'sport' ?! What have these innocent creatures done to us? Seal skin . Can you believe that people wear seal skin ?? How can someone wear something that once used to be a adorable, innocent thing like a seal ?

I'm not only talking about seals here . I'm talking about all possible animals that have been treated badly! Did you know in some places like Mexico or USA there are dog fights where people pay to see a large
dog completely injuring (sometimes even killing) a smaller, weaker dog! How can someone do that?!

Do you remember your last trip t the circus? I do. And I for one am not going to go anymore. I agree that I had an awesome time, but has anyone ever wondered what happens back stage? Well, I'll tell you. Animals get whipped , beaten , poked my sharp objects and even burnt ; just to learn the routine ! Secondly, the cages: more than half of the day animals that perform in circuses have to stay in cages too small for them. Lastly, circuses choose animals of a very small age because they're good for training. They keep them working in a circus for a long time and then when they think the animal is not useful any more; they let them into the wild. Most animals have been at the circuses since childhood so how are they supposed to know what to do? Most of them would probably die instantly !

Did you know that 18 foxes need to be killed to make one fox fur coat? And believe it or not 55 miks to make a mink coat!

Its not fair to kill these animals or torture them for our welfare !

If you are with me to stop this , join me and many others on this site..
http://www.dosomething.org/actnow

2 comments:

  1. wow! Impresisive! I am ssoooooo impressed! I had no idea about most of this stuff! I am definately goin on that site and doin what i can!
    -skyler

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so sad what people do to innocent animals. You know, you're RIGHT! Animals deserve rights like we do and it's not fair what we're doing!
    -Nicolette Maxwell

    ReplyDelete