Sunday 14 August 2011

My love for rain

I LOVE rain! I love walking in the rain while the rain falls on my head and shoulders. I love the smell of rain. After it rains, I love to take walks outside and enjoy the wonderfully fresh smell ! I also love the way the earth looks after rain... the way it is supposed to look! Some people might complain about the rain... But me? No way! If I had to choose a season to live in, I would choose monsoon! I also love rain because of the rainbows. In my entire life, I have only seen 2 rainbows. This year, I hope to see more. In the monsoon I don't have to be scared of the sun! But unfortunately, in this part of the world you only get rain in the winters so if you urgently need rain in the middle east when it's NOT winter, you'll have to make do by just getting dressed for a walk in the rain and then stand under a shower with an umbrella.
I used to love a song when I was young called "Rain drops keep falling on my head". It goes like this:
'Rain drops keep fallin' on ma head
Like the guy who's feet is too big for his bed''



To check just how much you love the rain..do take this test.

I Love the Rain

Too bad I have to wait for a loooong time for Monsoon... Well, all is fair in rain and sun.

1 comment:

  1. Well said! I love rain too. The rain is a special memory of my time studying with your mother in St. Mary's Convent, Nainital. It would cool us down and we'd have mist, giving the landscape a mysterious air. Best of all, I loved to hear rain pounding on our tin roofs as we fell asleep in the dormitory.

    ReplyDelete